We are pleased to present the latest CartoVista releases for the end of 2021! What do you think about these new features?
Geomarketing tools – Territory manager
The territory manager is evolving and now allows you to create different zones for each of your territories.
- Analyze each zone of your territory based on your analysis criteria,
- Determine your primary trade area,
- Balance your territories to avoid competing with each other
Geomarketing tools – Scoring analysis
Our scoring tool can now be combined with the territory manager:
- Take your network evaluation one step further,
- Compare your territories with a set of criteria simplified into a single score,
- Create multiple scores according to your needs, and share them with your colleagues
Discover our videos on the Territory Manager module and the Composite Variable Scoring here: webinar videos.
CartoVista is relocating…
CartoVista is moving to new offices at the Agora in Gatineau! After the COVID break, we’re back to working in person in modern offices in the heart of the Plateau. If you want to visit us, please come to 212D-35 allée de Hambourg, Gatineau (Quebec) J9J 4J6 CANADA
… And is getting a new look!
We are pleased to present our brand new website, this time with the same address: cartovista.com
Discover the new Webinars section and register for upcoming sessions or watch past sessions. Through these webinars, the CartoVista GIS team introduces you to the different CartoVista tools and new features. Geomarketing tools, geoscientific data analysis, logistics tools,… there is something for everyone!
Chloe has been a part of the CartoVista team for 5 years and specializes in GIS technology. She works as a leader in our GIS and Cartography team always looking to improve the product and the experience of our valued clientele.