Cartovista Viewer 5.6.3 (HTML)
- Added capabilities to manage scenarios in the Territory Manager Module.
- Flow Theme (SDK).
- Added a stampout clipping property on raster, tile and wms layer.
- Support of rollover on polyline patterns.
- Improved label text measurement.
- Increased maximum width of polygon and polyline stroke to 25.
- Improved display of long title in data and selection views.
- Improved pan and zoom on mobile.
- Fixed multiline labels and combination of underline, background color, drop shadow (glow) and halo.
- Pie chart theme now working on point server layer when clustering is activated.
- Fixed problem with raster layer not loading when image wasn’t in cache.
- Label of a feature not visible anymore if feature is not visible.
- Fixed issues in the print layout:
- Text setting popup no longer misplaced when cartovista div is not fullscreen.
- Heatmap theme now remains visible on the map.
- Changing the whole text now reuse the current text settings.
TECHNICAL NOTES (SDK)
- Fixed map extent validation when InteractiveMapController.zoomOnFeatures was used to zoom on feature.
- Added MapSettings.defaultZoomOnFeatureScale to be used when InteractiveMapController.zoomOnExtents does not have the layer to get the zoomOnFeatureScale value from in the case the combined extents have no width and no height.
- Added hillShading attribute to TileProvider element in config file. Default is “True”. Property only supported by enterprise bing tile provider.
- ThemeByRangesOfValues now allow having a scheme with more than 16 representations.
- MapTitle component now listens on Map.EVENTS.MAP_TITLE_CHANGED to update itself.
CartoVista Publisher 5.6.3
- Better handling of errors starting rendering system.
- Maps with large data setups will now render.
- Fixed issue with adding TileSet after adding a Portal Tile Set.
- Fixed issue with multiple map windows updating to the same rendering.
- Allow edition of themsets and categories IDs in Theme Configuration Dialog.
- Added ESRI FileGDB as a DataSource.
- Allow user to delete last themeset in Theme Configuration window.
- Duplicating layers duplicates data and interactive settings in new layer.
- Fixed error when opening Viewer Config Dialog with an OS in a different language than English or French.
- Fixed error of server layer not rendered in the Publisher due to the column name including special characters.
CartoVista Server 5.6.3
- Password complexity rules.
- Server layer source update.
- Spanish and Portuguese menu items in language menu now available.
- Changed column titles in server layer user interface.
- Changed date formatting to be the same on all pages.
- Improved email styles of forgotten password.
- English titles now capitalized.
- Improved display of long map title.
- Buttons now padded at the bottom of tile sets list.
- Added localization of the description values in the Statistics table.
- Browser resize makes the grid to only show one row in user/group management.
- User don’t need to clear cache anymore to see changes included in latest version.
- Top bar not visible anymore when full page option is on.
- Server layer interface ‘contains’ filter on string columns now work.
- Forgotten password email links sent using the English interface now opens the English interface.
- List of user and group now sorted alphabetically by default.
- Fixed cluster computation to avoid conflicting id when two clusters are near each other.
- Fixed styles in server layer interface.
- Fixed problem of redirection in Edge.
- User group list height is now 100% of container.
- Fixed text user interface not changing when language was changed.
- Fixed problem occurring after closing the Add new map window.
- Fixed problem of map keywords being duplicated when saving modification to a map.
- Fixed problem with polyline layer not rendered correctly.