CARTOVISTA VIEWER 5.5.4 (HTML)
- Nokia Here Tile Map Provider now supported.
- Print layout now supports custom panels.
- Fixed problems in Firefox and IE (application was crashing) when point symbol had a width and height of 0.
- Fixed bug of heat map not updating when filter was filtering out all features.
- Fixed console error when un-applying a themeset with a heat map theme and a filter.
- Charts now refresh when filter is applied.
- Number of selected features is now updated when filter is applied.
- Added a property in html template to override Help URL.
- Fixed problem with data html markup not rendered in Info view.
- Fixed bug with some annotations not rendered in specific conditions.
- Custom charts are now removed when changing themeset in the Publisher Theme Configuration Dialog.
- Fixed problem of clustering sometimes not active when loading maps.
- Fixed bug in data view occurring only when loading the map, when the selected layer was not the one specified in the default themeset.
- Improved the way tooltips are created on data tree view nodes to speed up data tree loading.
- Improved data filtering speed.
- Improved mouse zooming on Apple Mac computer.
- Adding a layer, a feature or some data on the fly now enables panel views.
CARTOVISTA PUBLISHER 5.5.4
- Fixed geocoding issues with the Geocoding tool