CartoVista Publisher 5.6.6
- Communication error in theme configuration, print configuration and thumbnail configuration dialog due to non-asynchronous data loading.
CartoVista Viewer 5.6.6
- Support two projections in a map.
- Improved performance of spatial index rebuilding on feature creation.
- Vector source now locked to not react on feature.geometryChanged.
- Added some check for empty ranges.
- Multiple fixes and improvements on flow themes.
- Changed async parameter to true to avoid problems with Chromium component in CVP.
- Heatmap not preserving the map distance.
- Drawing tools: selection of annotation does not work.
- Dot symbol concatenated in the URL when no Tile Cache fileExtension was specified.
- Empty data table when select data columns from two tables.
- Stroke image is not displayed properly in the legend on the default theme set.
- Spatial collection not being updated when changing coordinates of a feature loaded from a JSON loader (not created using SDK).
- Deleting data column did not delete data in dataRows.
Technical Notes (SDK)
- Error on calling layer.addStyle.