CartoVista Viewer 5.6.4 (HTML)
- Improved user experience on desktop touch screen.
- Map initial extent is now entirely visible at map loading when a tile layer is included in the map (scale now rounds up to higher tile zoom level).
- Zooming in or out using two fingers pinch and infoPanTool does not trigger an info event anymore.
- Two fingers pinch now zooms to the center of the line between the two fingers.
- Two finger tap now zooms out only.
- Fixed problems when loading resources from filesystem (e.g. mobile app).
- Fixed issue with data cell not on the proper row in the data view when data was published in two different data table and features ids were not in the same order.
- Fixed problem in print layout when map contained two tile layers.
- Fixed problem in print layout with broken image url. If image fails to load, it removes html component associated to it.
TECHNICAL NOTES (SDK)
- Constants for multi checkbox filters now exposed on MapSettings.js.
CartoVista Publisher 5.6.4
- Changed CloudVista url to https.
- WMS Layer now uses the wms layer style for rendering the map.
- Allow right-click and copy in the WMS tab.
- FGDB File Geodatabase locate now works.
- Theme set category (folder) can now be renamed.
- License dialog now works correctly in evaluation mode.
- Deactivating a license and activating a new license now works properly.
- Collection of server layers under the portal node is now exactly the same as the list in the web interface.
- Fixed issue with File GeoDatabase (FGDB).
- Two new Viewer Configuration options added to set the maximum number of values for multi checkbox filters.
- Fixed problem with file extension under data table properties.
- Data column added on a server layer now usable in the publisher.
CartoVista Server 5.6.4 (HTML)
- Count report is now correct on all files.
- Custom logo now displayed on login page in Firefox, IE, and Edge.
- Update server layer now correctly empties the db vector cache.
- Warning message now displayed when user tries to update server layer by one with different column name(s).