CARTOVISTA VIEWER 5.6.2 (HTML)
- Improved rollover detection on clusters.
- Count on cluster do not show units anymore.
- Improved placement of labels with halo on the left side of the points.
- Improved label positioning when offset is specified.
- Improved label leader line positioning.
- Scale bar now shows more precise values under 1 km.
- Rectangular and circular selection tools now display the distance in meters or feet if relevant.
- Fixed bug when removing size and focusing out of chart theme legend setting panel.
- Fixed bug when loading a map when a default theme set is active and there is no data in the map.
- Fixed info pan tool not doing an info tool on single click.
- Fixed custom analysis deletion: user can now delete custom analysis.
- Fixed cartovista div sizing issue in firefox mobile.
- Fixed height issue with div map in WET template.
- Added parameter ‘ensureExtentVisible’ on Map.validateExtent.
- New property ‘ShowColumnNameInDataTip’ on interactive layer to disable display of column names in data tip.
- Fixed computation of extent proportion in InteractiveMapController.zoomOnExtents
- Renamed DrawingController.EVENTS.FEATURE_CURRENTLY_CHANGING to DrawingController.EVENTS.FEATURE_CHANGE_STARTED
- Renamed DrawingController.EVENTS.FEATURE_FINISHED_CHANGING to DrawingController.EVENTS.FEATURE_CHANGE_ENDED
- DrawingController.EVENTS.FEATURE_CHANGE_STARTED and FEATURE_CHANGE_ENDED events now have a property ‘features’ to know which features are involved.
- DrawingController events not sent when clicking on rotation node without dragging.
- Only dispatch GEOMETRY_FINISHED_CHANGING event if GEOMETRY_CURRENTLY_CHANGING happened.
CARTOVISTA PUBLISHER 5.6.2
- Changed some CartoVista Server terminology.
- Improved error messages when license activation fails.
- Improved content of the License Window dialog.
- In the Preferences dialog, the default measurement unit cannot be set to “none” anymore.
- Improved the Portal language which now opens with the same language as the Publisher.
- Fixed error where some maps were unable to open.
- Portal Layer blend mode fixed when JSON received and layer blend mode is set to NORMAL
- Fixed problem with label font name not published correctly.
- Fixed issued with the geocoding functionalities when using an excel file with index different from 0.
- Fixed license issue with Insufficient Permission Error.
- Resolved missing translation in French version.
- Fixed issue with Map not rendering due to the CVM Size.
CARTOVISTA SERVER 5.6.2
- New permission model allowing server users to specify who has access to a map, and who has the rights to modify it.
- New security model to add a new level of access named ‘Map Creator’. Map creator can create maps, but do not have access to the user management interface.
- New button to export vector server layer.
- Now possible to unlock user from the user management interface.
- Improved support of maps with a long map title.
- Fixed time conversion using appropriate time zone.
- Opening the portal from an hyperlink does not bring anymore the user back to the original url link once logged.