CARTOVISTA VIEWER 5.6.1 (HTML)
- Option available to hide statistics panel in data table.
- Address search bar does not use the suffix (country code) anymore when the search textfield is empty.
- Improved label default offset (was not the same depending on the label placement).
- Fixed issue with arrow key not working in Internet Explorer
- Fixed problem with address search bar disappearing while entering text in the tool.
- Fixed problem in print layout where button to add chart was visible and active when no chart was available.
- Fixed problem with drawing tool view which was not updating when closed.
- Fixed problem with print layout not printable when a chart was present.
- Added properties in template
CARTOVISTA VIEWER 5.6.1 (Flash)
- Geocoder: made culture and country settings optional.
- Added a user map view parameter to limit the geocoding results to the maximum map extent.
- Added function CartoVistaExternalInterface.GetThemeSetElements.
CARTOVISTA PUBLISHER 5.6.1
- Added an option in the Viewer Configuration Dialog to hide statistics panel in data tab.
- Improved handling of spaces in user provided fonts.
- Better error reporting to help track when a data publisher value is not in the correct format
- Changed “Country Code” to “Country” in geocoding options for the Viewer.
- Fixed issue for not being able to save a Map Window to an image file.
- Auto switching of blend mode to “Multiply” whenever a portal layer is in raster mode, and user-set layer mode is in JSON
- Fix for thumbnails not generated automatically.
- Fixed issue with transparent fill checkbox in the layer properties dialog.
- Fixed issue with Portal Requests when on a French OS.
- Fixed error trying to open CloudVista Manager.
- Fixed issue of fatal error on dialog properties for raster server layer
- Fixed issue of tiles not showing up due to proxy issues