CARTOVISTA VIEWER 5.5.0 (HTML)
- Scatter Charts with trend line.
- Print layout.
- Point clustering.
- Drawing tools.
- Drawings are saved when map is loaded from CartoVista Web Portal.
- Share map on LinkedIn.
- Enhanced theme sets:
- Charts are now saved in theme sets.
- Data query filters are now saved in theme sets.
- Active layer in data view is now saved in theme sets.
- Active search layer in search view is now saved in theme sets.
- Clustering state now saved in theme sets.
- User can now reorder individual values in the legend settings.
- New Spatial intersection tool to select on the map.
- Vector tiled server layer include vector point server clustering.
- Fixed a bug of rendering in chrome when layer had lots of coordinates.
- Fixed filter settings boxes misalignment in WET template.
- Fixed padding issue in legend.
- Fixed fill pattern mismatch between CartoVista Publisher and CartoVista Viewer.
- Layer property zoomOnFeatureScale now works.
- Simple selection now working with touch even in mobile mode.
- Fixed problem of image point style not displayed in info view.
- Fixed rendering line direction problem.
- Labels on point symbols with drop shadow are now displayed.
- In Internet Explorer, blend mode multiply effect (opacity 70%) is now consistently applied when theme set is changed.
- Overlapping features now rendered correctly when blend mode or transparency is applied.
- Jenks range calculation method now works for more than 10 ranges.
- Legend items containing French accented characters are now correctly alphabetically sorted.
- Fixed highlight in search view when text was containing a ‘dash’ character.
- Full screen button now displays a different icon when in full screen mode (to restore normal state).
- Chart now refreshing when filter is applied.
- Number of selected features now refreshing when filter is applied.
- Legend style counts now refreshing when data query filter is applied.
- Info view now opens when right panel is closed and an info tool click is done.
- Fixed problem of data grid too wide when lots of columns.
- Heat maps using a data column are now saved in the theme set.
- Fixed problem with no symbol on point style in Layer Control.
- Legend now properly handle ‘greater than’ and ‘lesser than’ characters.
- In theme set dropdown, selecting the same item now close the dropdown.
- Selection in the data view by drawing a rectangle with the mouse doesn’t draw a rectangle anymore.
- Fixed N/A appearing in max value of graduated column chart in legend settings.
- Improved performance of the initial loading of the application when lots of thematic data.
- New loading animation.
- Map exportation tool now export map in png.
- Improved WET template in Internet Explorer.
- Mobile version now has a ‘CartoVista About’ button.
- Improved TopBar layouting in responsive mode.
- Improve rendering performance of image points in Internet Explorer.
- Improved placement of the arrow appearing when opening the Add theme dialog.
- Improved heat map rendering.
- Improved point hit test area for rollover and selection.
- Improved rendering of small symbol point in info view.
- Improved rendering of selection highlight for polyline features.
- Reduced width of ruler tool line.
- Next and previous buttons in infoview are now gray and disable if beggining/end of list is reached.
- Improved overall performance when map rollover occurs and chart is active.
- In data view, gradient effect is not applied on rollover effect anymore.
- In data view, data grid now updates its height to the height of the panel.
- Panel buttons are now disabled if panel is disabled.
- When entering an opacity value, enter key is now handled properly.
- Removed layer drop down in the Selection View, it was always containing only one element.
- New ‘is null’ and ‘is not null’ data filter operators.
- Point symbols are now represented in the legend when there is only one style on the layer.
- Interactivity now enabled on points when a heat map is active.
- Color picker now available in legend setting for graduated size theme when no active color theme.
- Single click with circular or rectangular selection tool now works.
- KendoUI updated to version 2016.1.226.
- Added a parameter in html to turn off optimized view by default.
- Custom map tooltip via SDK.
- Improved navigation in SDK documentation.
- In HTML template, moved property ‘data-cv-baseUrl’ from map div to CartoVista div.
- Changed z-index of elements.
- Now possible to load a theme set defined in XML through the external interface.
- New roll over effect for polygon features allow to specify in configuration file the roll over fill color and roll over pattern.
CARTOVISTA VIEWER 5.5.0 (FLASH)
- Fixed problem with Jenks
- Fixed bug when changing the color palette or range calculation method of a range theme on a server layer.
CARTOVISTA PUBLISHER 5.5.0
- Added new option for copying CartoVistaViewer.exe when publishing an HTML map. / Allows map to be displayed without deploying it on a server.
- User can now set the default simplification level.
- Default HTML Viewer template can now be set via Tools > Preferences > Map Window setting rather than using the XML of the template.
- Geocoding Tool now available.
- Packaged maps no longer put each source file in a separate directory.
- Data included in accessible tables is filtered using the filters applied to layers to only output subsets of the layer data.
- Tweaked extents of Paris tileset so it shows up in a new map without having to zoom in one level.
- Fixed an error which occurred when publishing Wet Template including a Special Character in the Map Title.
- Resolved W3C validation errors.
- Fixed issue with Mapinfo Raster Image having a wrong position compared to MapInfo.
- Fixed issued with configuration option to enable chart optimized view or not by default.
- Removed footer that duplicated header from the Accessible table output.