CARTOVISTA VIEWER 5.0.1 (HTML)
- Map labels do not overlap on point features anymore.
- Support for ESRI ArcGIS tiles.
- Support for TileCache tiles.
- All hyperlinks now open in new tabs.
- Search view now works on non-visible layer.
- Single click selection tool now works on points.
- Style classes order now the same in the layer control and in the legend
- Chart titles now saved when modified by user.
- Layer control can now be open if map contains only tile layers.
- Improved information view point feature representation (were cropped).
- Changing number of ranges now recomputes themes by ranges.
- Size of graduated symbol in legend now the same as on the map.
- Settings buttons can now be hidden in viewer configuration interface of the publisher.
- Zoom layering now working on tile layer.
- Selection view doesn’t become visible anymore when user hid it.
- Improved point placement in specific situations.
- Fixed styling issues in information view, about popup and chart view.
- Fixed styling issues when map is embed in an html web page other than the standard CartoVista html page.
CARTOVISTA VIEWER 5.0.1 (FLASH)
- Inverted the order of the layer control to fit the order in the legend and Publisher.
- Style classes order now the same in the layer control and in the legend.
- Modified the print layout to scale both vector and raster (tile) layers and the legend.
- Fixed WMSLayer getInfo and subLayer visibility.
CARTOVISTA PUBLISHER 5.0.1
- Converting Tile & Server maps into HTML map windows now working.
- Opening a Raster referenced via a .TAB file that had spaces in the filename now possible.
- Opening large rasters as map sources now possible.
- Fixed several issues with Data Publishing.
- Occasional duplicate Themeset IDs in theme configuration dialog now handled.
- Connecting to a Database table that does not have any geometries now possible.
- Publisher not crashing anymore when saving or opening a CVM.
- Invalid images are added to the background or symbol image directory now handled.
- Editing a Tile Cache tile provider now possible.
- Possible to use certain characters in the viewer thematic legends.
- Updates to License Manager & Evaluation start up:
- License manager dialog no longer shown on startup in evaluation mode.
- Simple dialog box to alert user to the number of days left on startup in evalutation mode.
- Licence Manager’s “Extend Trial” tab is now only visible after the evaluation period has expired, and before any license is ever activated.
- HTML pages served by the Publisher’s internal server instructs browsers not to cache.
- Updates to prevent GDAL/OGR conflicts with other programs that may also use GDAL/OGR.
- During Tile Generation, improved time formatting in progress dialog.
- Improvements to Portal management user interface.
- During publishing of an HTML Map, Console Window no longer showing when creating font in WOFF format.
- Removed stand alone Data Publisher. Also removed conversion to data view from map window.
- Data Publisher data output XML has changed encoding to UTF8 from 28591.
- Added a checkbox in the Program Preferences > Map Window Section to disable drawing WMS layers in the Map Window.
- Thematic data for an indicator table that doesn’t include geometries inside the map now has the data table cleared, rather than publishing all available data.
- Improved speed of accessing Excel data in Data Publisher.
- New HTML maps now have both French and English as their default language (not just English).
- Changed font in About Dialog to prevent error when computer does not have the previously used font installed.